Opening concert – Blidö Church
2022-07-01 at 19:00
Antonín Dvořák (1841-1904)
Piano Trio No. 4 in E minor, Op. 13 (1999) 90 “Dumky” – 32 min
1. Lento maestoso – Allegro quasi doppio movimento
2. Poco adagio – Vivace non troppo – Vivace
3. Andante – Vivace non troppo – Allegretto
4. Andante moderato – Allegretto scherzando – Quasi tempo di marcia
5. Allegro Lento maestoso
Brusk Zanganeh – Violin, Per Nyström – Cello, Peter Jablonski – Piano
Elin Klinga reads texts – 10 min
Franz Schubert (1797-1828)
Wanders Nachtlied: Über allen Gipfeln ist Ruh Op 96
Der Musensohn Op.92
Der König in Thule. Op.5
Gretchen am Spinrade Op.2
Barbara Hendricks – Soprano, Mats Widlund – Piano
BREAK – 20 min
Johannes Brahms (1833-1897)
Piano Quintet in F minor, Op. 34 – 40 min
- Allegro non troppo
- Andante, un poco adagio
- Scherzo: Allegro
- Finale: Poco sostenuto – Allegro non troppo – Presto, non troppo
Fredrik Paulsson – Violin, Brusk Zanganeh – Violin, Ellen Nisbeth – Viola, Per Nyström – Cello, Mats Widlund – Piano
One-way ticket 330 SEK (price for members of Chamber Music Friends 297 SEK)
Festival pass SEK 1,500 (price for members of Chamber Music’s Friends SEK 950)
Golden ticket Blidö
- Archipelago buffet – a delightful mix of the delights of the archipelago
Drinks are not included but are purchased on site separatelyServed between 16.00 and 18.00 in Sockenstugan
- Concert ticket – Opening concert in Blidö church at 19.00 end time at about 21.00
- Cheese tray – a lovely cheese plate for the Jazz Concert. Drinks are not included and are purchased on site separately.
Served between 21:15 and 22:00.
- Concert ticket in Jazz Corner with Hendricks in Sockenstugan at 21.30 end time at about 22.30
Price of Golden Ticket: SEK 1,100 (price for members of the Friends of Chamber Music SEK 990)
Food & Mingle
The different food & drink packages can also be booked completely separately in our ticket shop in the next step
Welcome to Blidö and welcome roslagens Kammarmusikfestival’s absolute premiere.
Two concerts on July 1st at 19.00 in the Church and at 21.30 in Sockenstugan.
Hang out with friends and mingle with artists. Enjoy both music and fine food good drinks.
Archipelago buffet and Cheese plates are now available to book both before and during the concerts.
Everything in Blidö’s beautiful church and associated sockenstugan which is located in an idyllic church hill facing out to the archipelago bay